This single-blend has a remarkable bright blush colour. An elegant nose flaunting floral notes, summer berries and citrus. Optimal climate conditions resulted in the 2015 vintage being one of the best and most balanced so far. It is full, juicy and has a fresh finish. Crisp, fruity and refreshing, this is the prefect everyday, quality Rose.
$24.06 incl. GST Add to cart
Lusciously pink with fresh watermelon and summer berry aromatics, crisp lingering fruit flavours and a dry finish.
$29.99 incl. GST Add to cart
Very pale color, clear and bright. Nose of citrus and red berries. In mouth, very fresh and light structure, with grapefruit and raspberry aromas, elegant and crisp with a great drinkability!
$17.93 incl. GST Add to cart
Expression of the aromatic richness of Embruns with notes of grapefruit and citrus fruits, exotic fruits. Beautiful length in mouth!
$7.61 incl. GST Add to cart
- Southern France made wine
- Organically grown & sustainable vineyards
$21.32 incl. GST Add to cart
- Small batch made & Flash Harvesting
$21.30 incl. GST Add to cart
- Made in the nestled banks overlooking the Huangarua River, Martinborough
$24.14 incl. GST Add to cart
- 91/100 Wine Spectator, Oct 2015
- Gold Medal - UK Sommelier Awards 2013
$37.84 incl. GST Add to cart
- 92/100 Wine Spectator, Oct 2015
$119.45 incl. GST Add to cart