Royal Doulton 1815 Wood Serving Board 68 x 22cm
1815 was the year John Doulton founded his now world-famous pottery; and to commemorate that heritage, Royal Doulton has created the 1815 pattern. This 68cm x 22cm Serving Board is made from finely crafted wood and perfectly matches the accompanying casual dinnerware collection.
Washing: Hand Wash
- Content: 1x Cook’s knife 20 cm, 1x all-purpose knife 15 cm, 1x office knife 9 cm
- Material: 67 layers of high-quality Japanese speciality blade steel for extraordinary durability and long lasting sharpness. Rust-free and acid resistant. Handle without grooves made of high-quality pakka wood and polished metal end cap.
- Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade - significantly more robust than conventional stainless steel.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle.
- Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Developed in Germany.