Le Paradou Cinsault Rosé 2015
Very pale color, clear and bright. Nose of citrus and red berries. In mouth, very fresh and light structure, with grapefruit and raspberry aromas, elegant and crisp with a great drinkability!
It is reasonable to think “Paradou” means “Paradise” in the old language of the “langue d’oc”, as it is magical to live in the south of France. Yet, “Paradou” actually refers to the old watermills that once dotted the landscape. It is in homage to these majestic giants, built on the banks of streams since Roman times, that these fresh and pleasing wines have been created.
Cinsault seems to originally be from Provence and largely spread through the Rhône Valley and the Languedoc-Roussillon. He needs a lot of sun, resists well against drought and its maturity comes quite late. Black grape with white juice, very poor in tanin and with a juicy flesh, he is ideal to make excellent rosé wines! Cinsault is very distinctive thanks to its finesse and vivacity, its softness and its fruity aromas. Thanks to its balance and freshness, it is a perfect match to Mediterranean cuisine. Cinsault should nevertheless be reserved for poor soils with low yields to offer its most beautiful expressions.
Wine making: Mechanical harvesting. Temperature-controlled fermentation in stainless steel vats. Ageing in temperature-controlled stainless steel vats, Screw caps.
Appareance: Pinkish colour, pale.
Nose: Fresh, red fruit aromas, redcurrant aromas.
Palate: Fruity, citrus hints, raspberry hints, redcurrant hints.
Wine and food pairing: White meats, Asian dishes , Red fruit desserts , Ice creams and sorbets, For the aperitif
Serving temperature: 10° – 12°
Aging potential: From 2016 to 2018
Cuvée: Le Paradou Cinsault
Content: 75 cl (Bouteille)
- Cleverly designed, beautifully presented
- High quality porcelain proves its suitability for everyday use.
- High resistance to impact protects the edges and the hard glaze makes it resistant to cuts and scratches.
- Has the ability to store heat which keeps food hot longer on the table.
Beautifully SentimentalMiranda has skilfully tapped into her striking sense of style and long-standing love of afternoon tea to create this delightfully feminine Gratitude Mug. This mug features a sophisticated scattering of peach and pink peony flowers; peppered with signature multi-coloured, purple and turquoise butterflies.
- Mandarin Oil that moisturises and helps protect skin from damaging free radicals
- Lemon Oil is high in vitamins and anti-oxidants that’s helps protect and refine the skin’s texture
- Bergamot Oil which acts as a great antiseptic and helps regenerate the skin
- Lavender & Chamomile Oils soothes and calms the skin
- No animal testing
- Certified organic
- Moisture transfer – easily absorbs and releases moisture, moving perspiration away from the skin
- Lustre – brilliant colors that resist fading by time or hard wear.
- Lightweight – Alpaca's smooth fibres can be made into fabrics that have a cooling effect; it is ideal for summer garments.