Le Paradou Cinsault Rosé 2015
Very pale color, clear and bright. Nose of citrus and red berries. In mouth, very fresh and light structure, with grapefruit and raspberry aromas, elegant and crisp with a great drinkability!
It is reasonable to think “Paradou” means “Paradise” in the old language of the “langue d’oc”, as it is magical to live in the south of France. Yet, “Paradou” actually refers to the old watermills that once dotted the landscape. It is in homage to these majestic giants, built on the banks of streams since Roman times, that these fresh and pleasing wines have been created.
Cinsault seems to originally be from Provence and largely spread through the Rhône Valley and the Languedoc-Roussillon. He needs a lot of sun, resists well against drought and its maturity comes quite late. Black grape with white juice, very poor in tanin and with a juicy flesh, he is ideal to make excellent rosé wines! Cinsault is very distinctive thanks to its finesse and vivacity, its softness and its fruity aromas. Thanks to its balance and freshness, it is a perfect match to Mediterranean cuisine. Cinsault should nevertheless be reserved for poor soils with low yields to offer its most beautiful expressions.
Wine making: Mechanical harvesting. Temperature-controlled fermentation in stainless steel vats. Ageing in temperature-controlled stainless steel vats, Screw caps.
Appareance: Pinkish colour, pale.
Nose: Fresh, red fruit aromas, redcurrant aromas.
Palate: Fruity, citrus hints, raspberry hints, redcurrant hints.
Wine and food pairing: White meats, Asian dishes , Red fruit desserts , Ice creams and sorbets, For the aperitif
Serving temperature: 10° – 12°
Aging potential: From 2016 to 2018
Cuvée: Le Paradou Cinsault
Content: 75 cl (Bouteille)
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Handle without grooves made of high-quality rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Moisture transfer – easily absorbs and releases moisture, moving perspiration away from the skin
- Lustre – brilliant colors that resist fading by time or hard wear.
- Lightweight – Alpaca's smooth fibres can be made into fabrics that have a cooling effect; it is ideal for summer garments.