Taittinger Brut Reserve
50% Chardonnay (a particularly high proportion), 35% Pinot Noir, 15% Pinot Meunier.
Established in 1812, Champagne Laurent-Perrier is one of the most distinguished family-owned Champagne Houses. Based in the heart of Champagne, in Tours-sur-Marne, Laurent-Perrier has a pedigree for innovation, handcrafting a diverse and pioneering range of fine champagnes that are produced to traditional, time-honored methods. The House was acquired by the Nonancourt family in 1949 and for 50 years Bernard de Nonancourt dedicated his life to innovating and perfecting Laurent-Perrier champagne. The success of Laurent-Perrier was also driven by the energy of Bernard de Nonancourt’s family – his two daughters Alexandra and Stéphanie joined the House in 1987 and are now members of the Management Board. Today, the House of Laurent-Perrier is the largest independent champagne brand worldwide. The 150 hectares of vines owned directly by Laurent-Perrier are all kept with environmentally-friendly methods.
What The Critics Say
4.5 Stars Cuisine Magazine 2016
“Another Champagne house that’s been on the improve in recent years. A generous style to enjoy with cured salmon, it offers toasty yeast, gingerbread and nutty aromas for an inviting introduction, and the palate is stylish, intense, fine and long-finishing. (L)”
16.5/20 Jancis Robinson MW
“At the special price offered by Roberson, this may be the best-value grande marque champagne on the UK market. The current cuvée is particularly fresh and zesty. Racy and well balanced.” (Reviewed at the time of a special price in the UK)
90/100 Parker’s Wine Advocate, Stephan Reinhardt
“The Laurent-Perrier NV Brut is a blend of 50% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir and 15% Meunier. Citrus colored, this signature LP has a refined, fresh and elegant nose with brioche and delicate citrus flavors. Lean, refined and elegant on the palate, this is a dry and silky textured, vivacious, and perfectly fresh and balanced aperitif Champagne.”
Quintessentially EnglishYouthful and exuberant, this set of four Mugs are wonderfully crafted in fine bone china, and combine everyday form and function with intricate detailing, vibrant colors and a classic floral motif.
$120 Gift BoxGift Box comes with:
- Raspberry Red Wine Vinegar - Edmond Fallot
- French Olives w/ Lemon 130g
- Petite Jar of Tapenade w/ Green Olives 90g
- Chicken Liver Paté w/ Aged Plums 90g
- Pickled Onions, extra-fine gherkins & Dijon Mustard from Edmond Fallot
- Delicious Box of French Sweets (Lemon,Mint,Orange,Liquorice) - Falvigny Citron
- Box of Chocolate Mint Sticks - Revillon Sarments
- One Bonne Mamon Box of Tartlets (Choco/Lemon/Raspberry) 135g
- 2 x Bonne Mamon Jams/Chutneys (Quice/Redcurrant/Cherry/Fig) 370g
- One box Fine Cheese Crackers (Basil/Celery/Fig/Chili/Rosemary) 150gm
- And of course You can to keep and use the wooden box!
Elegant StylingCrafted from lead-free crystal, these glasses boast an elegant yet casual appearance in a shape designed to enhance the wine drinking experience. Riedel recommends filling each glass only a third full so that the delicate wine aromas are evident.
Unsurpassed DurabilityThis white wine glass made from Tritan crystal glass helps Sauvignon Blancs and other white wines to breathe and provides stylish depth to even the most delicate of bouquets.
- Energising and fresh aroma of Eucalyptus, Lemongrass and Lime essential oils.
- Also contains Australian essential oils of Lemon Myrtle and Peppermint
- Natural formulation free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), polyethylene glycol (PEGs), petrochemicals and parabens
- No animal testing
- Certified organic