Taittinger Brut Reserve
50% Chardonnay (a particularly high proportion), 35% Pinot Noir, 15% Pinot Meunier.
Established in 1812, Champagne Laurent-Perrier is one of the most distinguished family-owned Champagne Houses. Based in the heart of Champagne, in Tours-sur-Marne, Laurent-Perrier has a pedigree for innovation, handcrafting a diverse and pioneering range of fine champagnes that are produced to traditional, time-honored methods. The House was acquired by the Nonancourt family in 1949 and for 50 years Bernard de Nonancourt dedicated his life to innovating and perfecting Laurent-Perrier champagne. The success of Laurent-Perrier was also driven by the energy of Bernard de Nonancourt’s family – his two daughters Alexandra and Stéphanie joined the House in 1987 and are now members of the Management Board. Today, the House of Laurent-Perrier is the largest independent champagne brand worldwide. The 150 hectares of vines owned directly by Laurent-Perrier are all kept with environmentally-friendly methods.
What The Critics Say
4.5 Stars Cuisine Magazine 2016
“Another Champagne house that’s been on the improve in recent years. A generous style to enjoy with cured salmon, it offers toasty yeast, gingerbread and nutty aromas for an inviting introduction, and the palate is stylish, intense, fine and long-finishing. (L)”
16.5/20 Jancis Robinson MW
“At the special price offered by Roberson, this may be the best-value grande marque champagne on the UK market. The current cuvée is particularly fresh and zesty. Racy and well balanced.” (Reviewed at the time of a special price in the UK)
90/100 Parker’s Wine Advocate, Stephan Reinhardt
“The Laurent-Perrier NV Brut is a blend of 50% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir and 15% Meunier. Citrus colored, this signature LP has a refined, fresh and elegant nose with brioche and delicate citrus flavors. Lean, refined and elegant on the palate, this is a dry and silky textured, vivacious, and perfectly fresh and balanced aperitif Champagne.”
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 with non-stick coating. Good non-stick properties, no sticking or burning. For gentle frying of sensitive foods. PFOA free.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash
- Moisture transfer – easily absorbs and releases moisture, moving perspiration away from the skin
- Lustre – brilliant colors that resist fading by time or hard wear.
- Lightweight – Alpaca's smooth fibres can be made into fabrics that have a cooling effect; it is ideal for summer garments.
- Cleverly designed, beautifully presented
- High quality porcelain proves its suitability for everyday use.
- High resistance to impact protects the edges and the hard glaze makes it resistant to cuts and scratches.
- Has the ability to store heat which keeps food hot longer on the table.
- Summerhouse Wine
- Organically grown & sustainable vineyards from Marlborough