La Rochere French Bee Wine Glass
La Rochere glassware – the oldest glass factory in France, established 1475 and operates on same the site today in the Haute Saone region of France.
Adorned with raised relief decorations that symbolize France, each pattern of La Rochere glass is a timeless classic. Historically each King of France chose something as their emblem.
La Rochere glassware is made at very high temperatures and is famous for it’s uniquely clear glass and sturdiness so you can enjoy using it every day. It is dishwasher and microwave safe.
Beautiful French glassware – tumblers (small and tall) wine glasses, plates, carafes, jugs, bowls butter/jam dishes, bowls.
Dimensions: 5.6″ H / 8.1 oz.
Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Nourish your skin with the amazing properties of pure New Zealand Manuka UMF 12+ Honey, revitalising natural oils and herbal extract.
- Specifically developed to help soothe, replenish and repair skin condition to damaged or dry hands.
- Helps restore moisture and when used regularly to help keep the hands soft and smooth
- Certified 100% natural by Biogro and Nature, handcrafted in our boutique factory in small batches
- Cleverly designed, beautifully presented
- High quality porcelain proves its suitability for everyday use.
- High resistance to impact protects the edges and the hard glaze makes it resistant to cuts and scratches.
- Has the ability to store heat which keeps food hot longer on the table.