La Rochere French Bee Wine Glass
La Rochere glassware – the oldest glass factory in France, established 1475 and operates on same the site today in the Haute Saone region of France.
Adorned with raised relief decorations that symbolize France, each pattern of La Rochere glass is a timeless classic. Historically each King of France chose something as their emblem.
La Rochere glassware is made at very high temperatures and is famous for it’s uniquely clear glass and sturdiness so you can enjoy using it every day. It is dishwasher and microwave safe.
Beautiful French glassware – tumblers (small and tall) wine glasses, plates, carafes, jugs, bowls butter/jam dishes, bowls.
Dimensions: 5.6″ H / 8.1 oz.
Dishwasher Safe: Yes
Serve your guests in styleThis black large 30cm serving bowl has a matte unglazed exterior and features a gloss glaze interior that creates a distinct presence in any situation. Perfect for serving salads, rice dishes, vegetables and more.
Beautifully SentimentalEnjoy a nice cup of tea with your friends with this delightful White Friendship Mug adorned with darling blooms and butterflies. Colour also available in pink, green and turquoise.
- Moisture transfer – easily absorbs and releases moisture, moving perspiration away from the skin
- Lustre – brilliant colors that resist fading by time or hard wear.
- Lightweight – Alpaca's smooth fibres can be made into fabrics that have a cooling effect; it is ideal for summer garments.
- Cleverly designed, beautifully presented
- High quality porcelain proves its suitability for everyday use.
- High resistance to impact protects the edges and the hard glaze makes it resistant to cuts and scratches.
- Has the ability to store heat which keeps food hot longer on the table.