La Cuisine Round Casserole – White
Designed in Ireland by product designer Marcus Notley, the ‘La Cuisine’ cookware range is versatile, aesthetically beautiful, and elegantly sculpted. Marcus Notley’s collaboration with the premium cast iron cookware company ‘La Cuisine’ began with the design of a single cast iron casserole pot.
Aesthetically beautiful yo u can bring the dish straight to the table and serve directly from the casserole – cast iron keeps food warmer for longer than any other type of cookware. As with all items in the range, they have the sure-grip Élysée handles.
Wonderfully versatile for oven or stovetop including induction. Lighter with fine enamel finish perfect for cooking and serving. Non-toxic cream enamel interior surface. Sure-grip, wide-angle wedge handles for comfort and stability .Thicker base creates more even heat distribution.
- The handles are quite unique. They have a wide-angle wedge profile that provides a superb, secure and natural hand grip.
- The casserole lids have 3 stepped ridges. These collect (flavoured) steam droplets and cause them to gather, drop and disperse back into the food being cooked.
This ensures that the food stays moist and improves flavour.
- The inside of the pots have a large radius corner to ensure that there are no food traps.
- The bases of our casseroles are slightly thicker than the side walls. This helps to create a more even distribution of heat across the floor of the pots
- A Stunning Gift
|Size (Cookware La Cuisine)||
20cm (1.75L), 24cm (3.5L), 26cm (4.75L), 28cm (6.0L)
Experience Ancient MythologyVersace’s Medusa Champagne Flutes merge the brand’s iconic style with Rosenthal’s crystal expertise. Featuring tall stems with classic bowls and integrated Medusa heads, these glasses will infuse every occasion with endless glamour.
- Cleverly designed, beautifully presented
- High quality porcelain proves its suitability for everyday use.
- High resistance to impact protects the edges and the hard glaze makes it resistant to cuts and scratches.
- Has the ability to store heat which keeps food hot longer on the table.